A Heartfelt Thanks for Friday Night
A big recap of Friday night’s CD Release Party is on the way, but we’d be remiss if we didn’t extend a heartfelt thank you to all of the following people:
- Glen Boothe of Local 506
- Mike Randall at the Indy for the wonderful article last week
- David Menconi at the N&O for giving us our first big press
- Mark Katz, our faculty advisor
- Our artists, and all of the backing musicians who make them sound so good
- Everyone who braved that massive line to see some great music on Friday
- Everyone who has purchased a record already
- Most of all, the entire staff at Vinyl Records. Vinyl has already done things no one thought would work. Without the dedicated and talented staff, it wouldn’t have happened.
An apology is also necessary for those that came to see the show on Friday but weren’t able to get in due to the long line and Local 506 being filled to capacity. Luckily, you can still order the albums through Paypal right now, and there will be many more opportunities in the coming months to catch Apollo, Lafcadio, and Lake Inferior in action.
Thanks for supporting Vinyl Records.